I don't know chiTumbuka. I know Turkish. --Kmoksy 03:45, 10 July 2010 (UTC)
- Zina linu ndimwe njani? = What is your name?.
- Zina lane ndine = My name is.
- Monire mose = Hello all (words of greeting given when meeting more than one person).
- Monire a mama = Hello (greeting extended to a woman).
- Monire a dada = Hello (greeting extended to a man).
- Monire a gogo = Hello (to old person).
- Muli uli? = How are you?.
- Nili makola, kwali imwe? = I’m fine, how about you? (offered in response to “Muli uli”).
- Mwatandala uli?. = Good afternoon. (How has your day been?)
- Mugone makola = Sleep Well
- Usiku uwemi = Good night.
- Mwagona uli? = How did you sleep?.
- Nauka makola, kwali imwe? = Fine, and you?.
- Mwatandara uli? = Second hello of the day (good afternoon, sort of).
- Natandara makola, kwali imwe? = I had a fine day, how about you?.
- Tawonga chomene = We thank you.
- Nawonga chomene = I thank you.
- Yewo chomene = Thank you very much. Yewo (abbreviated response used in many situations, may mean “very nice”, “excuse me”, “pardon me”, or “good to see you”).Mwa uka uli? = How is your morning?.
- Paweme = Goodbye.Phepani = Sorry.
- Phepani chomene = Very sorry.
- Chomene = Very.
- Imwe = You (plural).Makola = Fine. Muli = You are.
- Tili = We are
- Nili = I am.
- Chizungu = English.
- Mzungu = White person.
- Nkhuyowoya Chizungu na ChiTumbuka pachoko = I speak English and a littles ChiTumbuka.
--Kmoksy 23:32, 29 November 2010 (UTC)
Hoşgeldin Kmoksy, kimse yok, bari ben atayım mesajı :) Seni örnek aldım, ben de buraya dadandım, kullandığım kaynak da bu. Gayet yararlı kelimeler var içinde, zaten başka da doğru düzgün bir şey yok internette. --Seksen iki yüz kırk beş 09:41, 18 April 2011 (UTC)
Translated logo for this wiki[edit source]
Hello! We have noticed that your wiki's current logo is not translated. We are trying to help Wikipedias get a localised logo, by taking the technical difficulties on us. We currently don't know how to translate "Wikipedia" and "The Free Encyclopedia" to the language of this wiki: it would be really helpful if you could just add the correct translations to the list of logos or tell us on its talk. When we have them, we'll create and enable the logo for you. Feel free to translate this message and to move/copy/forward it where appropriate. Thanks, Nemo 01:46, 16 March 2013 (UTC)